Ayurvedic treatment for Ulcerative colitis, Ulcerative colitis cure, Ulcerative colitis treatment, Ulcerative colitis Ayurvedic medicines, Dr Ravi Paneri



https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a6rjpAcxsu4

 - CLICK ON LINK TO
WATCH THE VIDEO TESTIMONIAL OF ONE OF PATIENT
Case studies for Ulcerative Colitis at Sharma Clinic, Ahmedabad Under Dr Ravi Paneri

(1) Nirav

Age= 35

Profession- Builder

Disease- Ulcerative Colitis

Diagnosed by Allopathic doctor

Symptoms- Cramps and Pain in stomach, Bloating, Bleeding per rectum, Mucous discharge and

frequency of stool 8 to 10 per day

History – It got diagnosed in late 2005 after few repots, colonoscopy and barium meal report

then patient was on Prednisolone , Mesacol, Multivitamins, Antacids

Ayurvedic treatment-
Diagnosis- High aggravated Pitta 4th

He was given a special diet to undergo

He took the treatment from Dr Patvari for almost 4 years but he understood it is not the permanent

solution

 grade and Vata 2nd

 grade

Started my treatment in 2009 March and within the first month his frequency of stool came down to

3 per day and mucous was almost stopped and I decreased all the western medicine by one dose

However patient still was feeling heart burn , bloating and burping,

If he would eat out next day he might get 1-2 stools more

After 3 months I gradually got him off from Prednisolone was totally off, antacid still he was taking

and multivitamin

After 9 months he was completely recovered but I still made him took my treatment for 15 months

to recover from this root case

So after his treatment he never has taken any other or even my treatment till now

(2) Sanjay

Age – 45

Profession- Jobless

This is an interesting case I have treated in my life

I am Mr Sanjay from Ahmedabad, I was very handsome child in my family and very good at studies.

Suddenly in 1982 I was first diagnosed with TB of Intestine. I was in trauma, I was then treated with

allopathic mediciens. I recovered with that but since then I always had one or other health illness, I

was losing weight, greying hair, mouth ulcers and in depression.

I was kept in Labour room and I used to get 8 IV Injections in my body same time.

My mother also suffered from Chronic stomach illness in forms of heartburn and I belive I have

acquired it through her in hereditary.

I then never was able to recover. I was then taken to one Ayurveda doctor and he almost gave me

nearly 200kg of Ginger powder over the period of 4 years which helped me up to certain extent but

my urine would come in foggy , sometime white and sometime red and thick semen would also ooze

out

After 4 years of treatment that Ayurvedic doctor told me that he can not help me any further since

he tried whatever he could

In 2010 I went for colonoscopy and I was detected Ulcerative colitis, One of My friend Mr Vikram

who was treated with Dr Paneri and got cured with UC told me that leave everything and go to Dr

Paneri

After one month of his treatment I did not feel any improvement and went back to my allopathic

doctor but to my surprise after the colonoscopy I was baffled that Ulcer went away in just one

month of his treatment and during that period I was only taking his herbal compounds

So that made me realize that something in this universe has worked for me. So after that I continued

his treatment for past 2 years and my weight which was 39 kg is now 54 kg and I can digest almost

anything without any problem.

(3) Raju

 Age- 40+ USA

Profession- Motel Owner

I was suffering from Ulcerative Colitis and was having bloody diarrhoea, I was taking steroids and

some other tablets that doctor gave me but however I was not sure why and for how long will I take

Then I went to Ahmedabad, India my hometown and thought only Ayurveda can save me. I heard of

one doctor who does Panchakarma and also writes in local news paper so I was keen on trying his

treatment.

meanwhile my distant relative nephew who is a homeopath asked me to meet Dr Paneri as he has

known him for long period.

I went to Dr Ravi Paneri and he saw my pulse and said I could get cured but since I was keen on

trying this other doctor s treatment he said since you came all the way from USA and wanted to try

his treatment you should get it done and if you are not cure then I am there and will cure you

Since he was very sure the treatment which other doctor is giving is no way could cure UC

I took the other doctors treatment went to USA and symptoms came back and I started passing

blood in Stool and then one Sunday I called up Dr Ravi Paneri, He was like I told you this treatment

would not cure but do not worry, With lot of patience he explained me how will he do the treatment

and what would be the diet. He said first he will send me 2 months medicine and after 3 months of

treatment he would exactly tell me more in detail .His compounds were not so great in taste but

started showing the effect within a week as blood I used to pass in Stool was stopped and frequency

got less.

However I sometime get sudden urge to go and pass stool and that time its hardly able to control

but over all I can say I am more than 70 to 80 percent better after 2 months of his herbal treatment

(4) Ron

 Age- 60 + USA

Job- Professor

Dear Dr. Paneri,

Have you received my check yet? I wanted to see if we could set up a

Skype call with you soon. We are almost out of some of the medicines

but Ron is wondering if something maybe should be changed. He is

convinced that the treatment has helped cure his Chrons disease but

he has not been able to decrease his other medications for parkinsons yet.

We might be coming to India around

January 15-February 10 and we could possibly come to see you again.

But a Skype session might be good too.

(5) Manish

 Toronto , Canada

Suffered from very sever Ulcerative colitis and was praying for death but Dr Paneri s treatment not

only saved me but saved my family too

Much grateful

(6) Chitan

India

Job- Work for a Netherland based Company under Netherland Sec for Ahmedabad

I used to suffer from sever diarrhoea and mucous would come out at the beginning of stool. I used

to pass 6 to 7 times a day. Took Dr Paneri s treatment for past 3 months and symptoms have gone

away

His protocol is very strict about using the food which balances dosha and if one follow certainly a

win over a terrible disease

ULCERATIVE COLITIS CURE , AYURVEDIC TREATMENT FOR ULCERATIVE COLITIS, COMPLETELY CURE ULCERATIVE COLITIS, CHRONS DISEASE CURE, CHORNS TREATMENT, CHRONS AYURVEDIC TREATMENT, COELIAC DISEASE CURE, COELIAC DISEASE AYURVEDIC TREATMENT, COELIAC CURE, ULCERATIVE COLITIS AYURVEDIC MEDICINES, ULCERATIVE COLITIS DIET, ULCERATIVE COLITIS PRECAUTIONS,
ALTERNATIVE TREATMENT FOR ULCERATIVE COLITIS, ALTERNATIVE MEDICINE FOR ULCERATIVE COLITIS
Ayurvedic treatment for Ulcerative colitis Ahmedabad, Ulcerative colitis cure Ahmedabad, Ulcerative colitis treatment Ahmedabad, Ulcerative colitis Ayurvedic medicines Ahmedabad, Dr Ravi Paneri India

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pemhigus Vulgaris Treatment, Ayurvedic treatment for Pemphigus Vulgaris, PV Ayurvedic treatment, PV cure, Pemphigus Vulgaris cure

بيمهيجوس الشائع العلاج والعلاج الايورفيدا للالفم الشائع، بف العلاج الايورفيدا، بف العلاج، الفقاع الشائع علاج عنق الفم الفقاعي الشائع، الفقاع المملكة العربية السعودية، الفقاع علاج علاج آخر، علاج الطب لفقر الفقاع، المعالجة المثلية للفقر، العلاج العشبي للفقر،

Lichen Sclerosus, Lichen Sclerosus Ayurvedic treatment, Lichen sclerosus treatment in Ayurveda, Lichen disease cure in Ayurveda, Lichen sclerosus management, Lichen sclerosus herbal treatment, Best doctor for Lichen Sclerosus